1. Father, I pray according to 1 Timothy 2:1-3 which says, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour.”
2. Father remove every veil of darkness from the leaders minds so that they can comprehend Your Will, plans and purposes for their life, in Jesus' (Yahushua Hamashiach) mighty name.
3. I pray, in the Name of the Lord Jesus, for our president, the vice president, all the Cabinet and the chief justice and associate justices of the Supreme Court to receive the wisdom of God, to act in obedience to that wisdom and for the power of God to flow in their lives.
4. I pray for the members of the Senate and the House of Representatives to find Your peace and direction, and for these men and women to act and lead according to Your Word. A house divided against itself cannot stand, therefore, I pray for them to be unified in righteousness for the sake of the nation.
5. I pray for Your protection to cover all our law enforcement officers and the men and women of the military. I ask for godly counsel and wisdom for judges across this land. In the Name of Jesus, I pray that You and Your kingdom of righteousness be manifested in the hearts of all those who are in authority in any way.
6. Abba Father I pray for an awareness that our leaders are in office by God’s allowance, and that they therefore hold a sacred responsibility. (Daniel 2:21; Romans 13:1)
7. Abba Father, I pray that our President’s, and leaders' (national, state, and city) family life would be strong, protected from the stresses and temptations he faces daily. (James 1:22; Ephesians 5:25; Ephesians 6:4)
8. God, move our President heart to make God-honoring decisions wholly based on Your truth, particularly in the areas of abortion, marriage and the protection of religious liberty. (Proverbs 3:5-6; I Corinthians 10:31; Joshua 1:8)
9. Abba Father I pray that our President seeks for God’s Glory to be made known in our country. Our hope is in the Lord, may His light shine through. (2 Corinthians 4:6-7; Psalm 96:3; Romans 8:31; Psalm 46:1-3; Deuteronomy 31:6)
10. Lord, surround our President and leaders with wise, God-fearing counselors. (Proverbs 11:14 ; Proverbs 20:18)
11. Abba Father, I pray that in all things, personal and official, our President and leaders would hate what is evil and forever cling to what is good. (Romans 12:9)
12. Father prompt more of Your people to honor President Trump and to pray for him. (I Peter 2:17; I Timothy 2:1-2)
We declare (say these statements with authority):
- In the name of Yeshua we declare that the President, his cabinet, house of representatives, supreme court have a reverential and worshipful fear of you Abba Father! That they honor you in all their ways, and are filled with the Holy Spirit. - Let strategic satanic plans against our leaders be bound, in the mighty name of Jesus (Yahushua Hamashiach).
- I declare the spirit of confusion and chaos, division and strife not prevail against this nation, in the mighty name of Jesus (Yahushua Hamashiach).
- I declare the Lord Jesus as Jehovah Nissi over this nation and among leaders!
Continue to pray and speak out as the Holy Spirit leads.Prayer references: