1. Abba Father we lift up our education system, and we ask that the fear (reverential fear and respect) of the Lord be within every leader, teacher, and student so they may have knowledge according to Proverbs 1:7 in the name of Yeshua.
2. Holy Spirit, we pray for You to be with teachers everywhere who are responsible for our children’s education. Put Your righteousness in their hearts and Your words on their lips to share with the children in their daily care. May classrooms not only fill students with knowledge but also wisdom, discernment, and integrity, in the name of Yeshua.
3. Father, lead, guide, and raise awareness in parents to raise and educate their children at home according to your ways, so that when the children are older they will not depart from it according to Proverbs 22:6, in the name of Yeshua.
4. Abba Father, protect children, and help teachers, administrators, and law enforcement officers to remain vigilant against violence. Help them to create an environment where students can learn and flourish, in Jesus name.
5. Thank you father that you give teachers and administrators wisdom, knowledge, and insight in your ways and that they are able to apply in their work.
6. Bring a revival of godliness and a movement of the Holy Spirit among those who can influence and change harmful policies in our education system, in the name of Yeshua. (Proverbs 1:7)
7. Father we ask that You will help parents and educators to provide students with the special nurturing and loving atmosphere that will help students discover their gifts and talents and develop them for Your glory. I pray that You will surround our children with so much encouragement that no feelings of inadequacy, fear, or uncertainty will keep them from becoming the joyful, creative people You desire them to be, in the name of Jesus (Yeshua)
8. Father, deal with all of the wrong foundations in the school system, in the name of Yeshua.
9. Father, release the manifestation of the full intensity of the Dayspring to shake the earth by the edges and shake out and uproot the wicked foundations and structures in the pillars of education in our nation in Jesus' mighty name.
10. Father, Jehovah Nissi, You are our banner over our education system, in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. Abba, Father, raise up Your standards in the hearts of professionals, ministers, principals, teachers and workers in out education system, in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Father, bless the students in this nation, that Your light and glory will shine upon them, in Jesus' might name.
13. Father, burden those in leadership positions to do stand up and fight for what is righteous and just. (Isaish 56:1)
14. Lord, I ask You to inspire all Christians in education to be Your shining light in schools by being role models and mentors for the younger generations. I pray for teachers to have the wisdom, knowledge, and skills to teach students and make their classrooms places where students learn not only knowledge, but also morality and integrity. I pray that teachers and school administrative leaders would fear You and understand that they have a great responsibility as they train our nation’s future leaders. Holy Spirit, fill the lives of the teachers with Your presence, and by their shining examples, I ask You to draw young people to follow Jesus. In the name of Yeshua. (Matthew 5:16)
Continue to pray and speak out as the Holy Spirit leads.Prayer references: